From Our Gate to Your Plate
Cornell Farms vends our products at markets in Thunder Bay, Kenora, Sioux Lookout, and Red Lake. Our beef products include:
- lean ground beef
- wild rice, italian, beef cheese smokie and beef bratwurst sausages
- 12 inch and 4 inch meat pies
- wild rice and plain beef patties
- marinated grassfed New York Strip and Rib Eye steaks
- boneless round beef roasts stuffed with either a pork, blue cheese and cranberry stuffing or a bread, orange juice and cranberry stuffing
- specialty products: ground heart, beef shanks, and chicken feet, oxtail, tongue, heart and raw bones by special order
- beef pepperettes, beef jerky, beef kielbasa, and salami
- all beef summer sausage with cranberries
- maple-chipotle short-ribs
- farm raised, free-range Artisanal Chickens - raised right at Cornell Farms
We also sell specialty pork products which have been processed in the Rainy River District. These include:
- back bacon
- peameal bacon
- smoked pork chops (served as part of the menu at Anderson's Lodge in Sioux Lookout, Ontario)
Matiowski Farmers' Market
- Wednesday's | 8:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- June 20, 2018 to October 3, 2018
- On the Lake Next to Downtown
- February 10, 2018 | 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. | Discovery Centre, Kenora
Northwest Farmers' Market
Sioux Lookout, Ontario
- Fridays | 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- May 25, June 8 and 22, July 6 and 20, August 3 and 17, 2018
- Travel Information Centre, 11 First Avenue South | Rain Location is Memorial Arena
- April 14, October 27, November 24, December 15, 2018 | 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. | Sioux Mountain School, 89 First Avenue North
Thunder Bay Country Market
Thunder Bay, Ontario
- January to mid-December, 2018
- Wednesdays | 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Saturdays | 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Dorothy Dove Building on the CLE Grounds
- Visit Their Website
Red Lake Farmers' Market
Red Lake, Ontario
- July 28, 2018 | 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- At The Royal Canadian Legion