From Our Gate to Your Plate
Cornell Farms vends our products at markets in Thunder Bay, Kenora, Sioux Lookout, and Red Lake. Our beef products include:
- lean ground beef
- wild rice, italian, beef cheese smokie and beef bratwurst sausages
- 12 inch and 4 inch meat pies
- wild rice and plain beef patties
- marinated grassfed New York Strip and Rib Eye steaks
- boneless round beef roasts stuffed with either a pork, blue cheese and cranberry stuffing or a bread, orange juice and cranberry stuffing
- specialty products: ground heart, beef shanks, and chicken feet, oxtail, tongue, heart and raw bones by special order
- beef pepperettes, beef jerky, beef kielbasa, and salami
- all beef summer sausage with cranberries
- maple-chipotle short-ribs
- farm raised, free-range Artisanal Chickens - raised right at Cornell Farms
We also sell specialty pork products which have been processed in the Rainy River District. These include:
- back bacon
- peameal bacon
- smoked pork chops (served as part of the menu at Anderson's Lodge in Sioux Lookout, Ontario)
Matiowski Farmers' Market
- Wednesday's | 8:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- June 21, 2017 to October 4, 2017
- On the Lake Next to Downtown
- December 16, 2017 | 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. | Discovery Centre, Kenora
Northwest Farmers' Market
Sioux Lookout, Ontario
- Fridays | 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- May 19, June 2 and 16, July 7 and 21, August 4 and 18, September 1, 15, 29, 2017
- Travel Information Centre, 11 First Avenue South | Rain Location is Memorial Arena
- November 25, 2017 | 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. | Sunset Inn & Suites, 10 First Avenue South
Thunder Bay Country Market
Thunder Bay, Ontario
- January to mid-December, 2017
- Wednesdays | 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Saturdays | 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Dorothy Dove Building on the CLE Grounds
- Visit Their Website
Red Lake Farmers' Market
Red Lake, Ontario
- August 12, 2017, September 9, 2017 | 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- At The Royal Canadian Legion
- November 17 (4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.) and November 18 (10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.), 2017